6.14.2013

Playing with Cousins



Melody and Eloise,

I am so glad you got to see your cousin Sitara and uncle Jeff.  It meant the world to me that you got to reconnect with them.  They love you girls so much.  You girls have grown so much.  Hearing your voice Eloise fills my heart with joy and love.  I can't wait to her you say daddy and be in my arms.  You have become such the little girl.  Melody you look so beautiful and what amazing grace you have. Thanks for being so good to everyone during their visit.  Love you girls so much and soon we will be playing again.  Stay strong girls we are so close to being able to see and hear each other again.  No longer will distance separate our bond.  My daughters need their daddy and their daddy needs his daughers.

Love,

Daddy and his lovely daughters

No comments:

Post a Comment