4.30.2014

Getting to Know you Girls All over Again

Melody, and Eloise,

I just wanted to say it has been a blessing having the opportunity to be back in your lives.  I feel like the time when you two were first born.  Racing to the hospital in anticipation for your arrival.  All of my hopes and dreams for you running through my head all over again.  I can not get the two and half years I have lost with you girls back but I can make a difference now.  I love seeing that you Melody are just as caring towards your young sister as you were on the first day Eloise was born.  You were so excited to meet Eloise.  I see it in your patience with Eloise and how you share with your little sister.  Daddy is the happiest daddy in the world when you Ella run into my arms.   Thank you for embracing me right away.  You girls are so special and I wanted to share that I am enjoying ever minute of our reunion.


Love,


Daddy and his open heart



No comments:

Post a Comment