10.31.2013

Happy Halloween

Melody and Eloise,

I hope you enjoyed Halloween.  I imagine Eloise being a cute little princess and Melody dressing up as a beautiful witch.  Daddy had a great Halloween.  I was able to trick and treating with my friends kids.  They shared their candy with me.  Daddy loves candy.  I remember when Melody went trick and treating with Daddy and I would eat have of your candy.  Girl, I know it is hard not having your dad in your lives but it almost over.  Next month we can start face timing.  I am the happiest dad cause I finally see my babies.  It has been a long journey that your dad has gone through.  I am sorry and will be there for you girls.
Do you like daddy's silly custom?  I was running security detail for the trick o' treaters.

Love,


Daddy and his love of candy



No comments:

Post a Comment