11.28.2013

I am Thankful For ...



Melody and Eloise,

I just wanted to share with you girls, daddy's love of sweet things.  So this Thanksgiving I was able to be with my friends and I was able to share the world famous "Carden Punch".  Melody you have had this before and you know how sweets it is.  Eloise you soon will be able to enjoy this with your daddy.  This thanksgiving reminded myself of the importance of sharing.  I know we couldn't spend this holiday together, but I continue to share my memories of you girls with everyone in my life right now.  Soon we will be able to make new memories.  You girls are my sweet babies and I will continue to strive to be back in your lives.  I simply miss being there for you and there is no excuse good enough for not being there for you girls.

Love,

Daddy and everything sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment