12.25.2013

Christmas Spirit


Mel and El,

I hope you girls had an amazing Christmas.  Papa and Grandma loved talking to your girls.  It means a lot to your daddy that you are able to talk to grandma and papa.  Daddy misses you girls and this Christmas was hard for your daddy.  I look forward to next christmas and being able to celebrate with you girls.  I hope you girls enjoyed your presents.  Nothing can replace the absence of your dad, but know that my heart has never left you girls.  I miss you girls and I promise soon this stage will be over and will be united again.  My prayers are always about you girls.  God has a plan and I will share with you girls the beauty of his grace.  Daddy has made mistakes and I hope forgiveness can enter into your hearts.  I love you girls.


Love,

Daddy and forgiveness

No comments:

Post a Comment