1.26.2014

It's a New Year




Melody and Eloise,

2014 is the start of something great.  Two and half years is a long time to be without your daddy, but it is also a fresh start for us girls.  I can only promise you that I will always love you girls and will always in your lives.  I am excited to share with you girls and can't wait for you girls to share with me.  Something that you need to know about your daddy is his love affair with the river.  No matter time of year you will found your daddy in the river.  This summer I will take you on our boat.  Melody and Eloise you both have been on the river with your daddy before.  As a matter of fact, Melody has set a new record for being the youngest to go down the Roaring Fork River.  Mel you were only three months.  Besides the crying you loved it.  Seriously, Melody you do love it and Eloise you will too.  To new beginnings and a great new year with daddy and his girls.

Love,

Daddy and fresh starts

No comments:

Post a Comment